No Doggin' It, Play Meow!
Total Jackpot, Winner Takes Half
When you buy your raffle tickets, you are entering to win 50% of the JACKPAW'T. The rest goes back to helping find homes for displaced cats and dogs in our community!
Grand Prize Deadline on December 7 at 5 pm
Purchase Your Tickets Now!
Who You Help
How It Works
- General. By participating in the “
Toledo Animal RescueOnline 50/50 Raffle” (the “Raffle”), entrants agree to be bound by these “Official Rules” and by the decisions of Toledo Animal Rescuewhich shall be binding and final as to all matters related to the Raffle. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and is void where prohibited.
- The Raffle Period. The Raffle will run according to the dates posted on this website.
- The Prize. The “50/50” prize shall be one-half of the total proceeds from raffle tickets sold for that during the Raffle Period (“Raffle Tickets”)
- Charitable Proceeds. Fifty percent of all proceeds from the Raffle Tickets will benefit
Toledo Animal Rescue, an Ohio, non-profit corporation, and the charitable programs and services Toledo Animal Rescueprovides.
- The Raffle is open to all persons age eighteen (18) and older. All participants must be residents of the State of Ohio at the time of purchase. Toledo Animal Rescue staff and board of directors are not eligible to participate.
- Purchasing Raffle Tickets. All Raffle Tickets must be purchased at tar5050.com Tickets prices are as follows: 10 for $10, 40 for $25 and 100 for $50. Purchasers may buy as many tickets as they wish. All Raffle Ticket sales are final. Refunds will not be issued.
- Raffle Tickets are Not Tax Deductible. Under IRS guidelines amounts paid for chances to participate in raffles, lotteries, or similar programs are not gifts and, therefore, the price of the entry does not qualify as a deductible charitable contribution to
Toledo Animal Rescue
- Each winner shall be responsible for any and all federal, state and local income or excise taxes, fees, assessments and like charges associated with a prize. At the time of this printing, federal law requires that a tax withholding on certain prize values must be collected from winners upon award and distribution. Federal and state withholding laws are subject to change without notice. The withholding laws in effect at the time each prize is claimed will be followed. The withholding laws in effect at the time the Prize is claimed will be followed. Winners of prizes over Six Hundred Dollars ($600) will receive a W-2G form from
Toledo Animal Rescue. Taxes will be withheld in accordance with IRS and State of Ohio guidelines.
- Selection of Winner. One (1) Raffle Ticket will be drawn by
Toledo Animal Rescueto determine the winner of the 50/50 prize. All Raffle Tickets are drawn utilizing a Random Selection System. The drawing will be conducted by Toledo Animal Rescue through a Facebook Live broadcast. The number of the winning Raffle Ticket and winner name (First name, last initial) will be announced on Toledo Animal Rescuewebsite and through other media at the discretion of Toledo Animal Rescue.
- Prize Claim.
Toledo Animal Rescuewill contact the Raffle Winner via email or phone within 5 days of the drawing. Within thirty (30) days of notification, the must claim the prize. Winners must present a valid picture identification and completed IRA Form W-9 to claim the prize. the winning Raffle Ticket to claim the prize associated with that Raffle Ticket. Prize claimants must provide Ashlie’s Embrace with all information required to claim a prize. In the event a claimant: (a) does not claim the prize within thirty (30) days of notification; (b) is ruled ineligible for any reason; (c) refuses the prize; or (d) does not provide valid identification or completed IRS Form W-9, the prize will be forfeited and will be retained by Toledo Animal Rescuefor charitable use. All prizes will be sent to the winners via check within thirty (30) days of the winner delivering the aforementioned documents. No cash payment will be made to the winners.
- Odds. The odds of winning the Raffle depend on the number of Raffle Tickets purchased for the drawing.
- Publicity Release. Each winner, by accepting a prize, grants
Toledo Animal Rescuefull permission, except where legally prohibited, to use such winner’s name, photograph, voice and/or other likeness, and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation and without notice, review or approval, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and in perpetuity.
- Governing Law. The Raffle and these Official Rules shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the State of Ohio. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision of these Official Rules, or their application to a particular persons or circumstances, is invalid or unenforceable to any extent, then the remainder of these Official Rules shall remain enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- For all raffle inquiries, please email email@example.com